Here are the most common places to find your make & model number:
- Stove - Around the pots & pans drawer.
- Dryers - Door area.
- Old Fridges - Around the kickplate.
- Garberator - On the body of the appliance.
- Washers - Door area or at the rear of the control console.
- Dishwasher - Around the door frame area.
- Freezers - Inside the appliance.
- New Fridges - Inside wall or ceiling of fridge.
- Microwaves - Around the door.
The model number on your appliance is usually a series of numbers & letters. In most cases it is proceeded by the words "Model Number".
The model number is usually located on a data plate along with the serial number, voltage, amperage & place of manufacture.
The energuide sticker also contains a number, however this is usually a partial number and not enough.
In some cases we may also require the serial number. This can be found next to the model number.